Comprehensive Canine First Aid
It is recommended that any professional working with dogs are trained in canine first aid.
We have developed a fully compliant CPD accredited course that teaches candidates everything they need to know about Canine First Aid.
Taught by veterinary surgeons with extensive experience in emergency and critical care, you will learn about:
- The normal dog and examination skills
- Breathing difficulties and choking
- Cardiac arrest and how to perform CPR
- How to identify lameness
- Fracture management
- Wounds, bleeding and bandaging techniques
- Medical emergencies e.g. gastric dilation (bloat)
- Common canine problems such as ticks, nail clipping etc.
All courses are run with small group sizes and high instructor/candidate ratios to allow maximum hands on time. You will practice and refine your skills on live demonstration dogs as well as simulators under the guidance of a veterinary surgeon and supported by registered veterinary nurses.
You will be provided with comprehensive course notes, ‘CPD Certified’ certificate and a refreshed confidence to deal with common canine emergencies
To book your place please contact us on 01384 221403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org a
nd we will be delighted to welcome you to the course.