Human Factors and Behaviour
Effective human skills can revolutionise how we approach and deal with situations. They form part of our daily life both in and out of work and in stressful and routine situations. This course will explore some of the skills that make us human and how we can improve ourselves and group interaction in a variety of situations
- Challenges of behaviour
- Identifying personal strengths and weaknesses
- Encouraging the best from other people
- Effective communication
- Team interaction
The course is tailored to your specification and audience requirements thus duration is variable (typically 2-3 hours). Additional modules can be tailored into this session – please contact us to discuss your needs.
What people are saying
"I didn’t realise that human factors was so important"
Speaking for Success
Speaking powerfully and effectively is much more than technical knowledge or knowing your product. It’s also about how your speech is delivered—a clear and articulate speech inspires confidence in you and your product or teaching subject. Using tried and tested techniques your confidence will be transformed. Your audiences will be inspired and enchanted by your presentation skills and clarity. With coaching provided by one of the UK’s foremost vocal coaches and psychotherapists, will ensure that both what you say and how you say it are made as effective as possible. The new you will be able to use your new techniques of presentation to vastly improve your skills, sales pitches, teaching, career prospects and communicate your ideas and methods more effectively.
- Quickly overcome nerves and build confidence
- Engaging with your audience
- Take your sales pitch or teaching skills to the next level
- Developing strong, confident body language
- Improve vocal clarity and expression
- Improving your use of visual aids
- How to plan, write and deliver powerful presentations that communicate your passion and resonate with your listeners.